viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

Past Progressive and simple past. Exercises

I Fill in the blanks with the verb in parenthesis
. It isn't raining now! It (stop) ___________________________
2. I (dream) _______________________ when the alarm clock rang.
3. What (you do) ____________________ yesterday at six o´clock in the morning?
4. My brother and I (play) _______________________ the guitar when the light went out.
5. Last month my parents (celebrate) _________________________ their anniversary
6.  Yesterday we (go) ________________ to the Antroplogy museum, it was really amazing.
7.  Last december I (not go) _______________to the beach.

II. Complete the conversation
. Last night I (watch) ___________________-TV when suddenly the lights went out.
- Oh, really? What time (be) ________________it?
- It (be) ______________________eleven o'clock.
- Oh, I think I (sleep) __________________at that time.
- I (be) ________________very frightened then because I ( watch) _____________________ a horror film.
-  I see... What film (watch) ____________________?
- It was called "A night with vampires". It (be) ____________________almost at the end...
- Oh, I (see)) _______________________two months ago!
- Well, then, tell me how it (end)_________________ !
- Oh, no. I ((not know)________________because as I (fell))_________________so scared that I (go) __________out of the cinema before it (end) __________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario